Who are we?
Data extraction.io is a big data blog operating as part of Octoparse. You probably wonder why we create another blog that attaches to the official one. Octoparse is niche-centric and techie that only benefits a small group of readers. In reality, there are probably more people who do not acknowledge the power of big data that needs to be educated, or they probably just don’t know how to get started and generate the most value for the sake of their careers.
Our mission is to help all readers get better at what they do with the power of big web data. Whether you are a freelancer, student, business owner, or even a daydreamer who’s at a nascent stage, this is the place to share your stories and ideas to empower others.
We don’t set rigorous rules to limit your ways to inspire the readers. But we would encourage all contributors to propose content focusing on web scraping, programming, web data applications, big data innovations, entrepreneurship which can add meaningful values to people’s life
Why become a contributor
We operate as part of Octoparse, one of the leading web scraping tools and service providers. Octoparse is also one of the most popular web scripting blogs that drive over 10K readers each month.
We will feature the best content at our official blog/YouTube channel.
It’s time to pull back the curtain and let more people know your name and bring more exposure to your business! We’re free hearts who’re willing to promote great articles
Earn money through the Octoparse affiliate marketing program
You probably have a full-time professional job but still don’t want to give up the opportunity to share your knowledge as a side hustle. Join our contributor team and make more money!
We praise the diversity of voices without degrading the quality of work. In doing so, we want to share clear guidelines to help your articles get published. As you submit articles, you are agreeing to comply with all the rules:
“By words we learn thoughts, and by thoughts we learn life.”
Jean Baptiste Girard
- You own the content that you create. And therefore, you are responsible for the content you post.
- No Plagiarism. We respect the copyrights of others, so do to you. We understand sometimes we are exhausted and brains get drained, but don’t transplant people’s ideas entirely and claim to be yours.
- Do the research. Your perspectives matter, but stop the firehose of assertions without backend referrals or sources. We welcome you to join our forum community if you are full of ideas!
- Limit the hyperlinks. Don’t jam your articles with irrelevant links. We accept link-exchange for SEO purposes if it helps your traffic, but we place readers’ experience at the first place. Make sure your articles have no more than 3 hyperlinks.
How can you contribute
To become a contributor, please submit your articles to our editor firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and Linkedin profile which would help us identify your qualifications.
Once you submit, we will carefully read and review your article. Once your article gets published, we will add you as a contributor with your name and profile picture in the blog.
Join Affiliate Program
If you want to monetize your content that includes Octoparse product information by using your own sources, such as your own online course, email, blog, and social posts, the Octoparse Affiliate Program is the best choice for you!
All you need to do is to include Octoparse product information in your own content with an exclusive link. Then you can start earning revenue for each new purchase you drive.
To make your affiliate work easier and help you earn the most commission possible, Octoparse provides videos, banners, and text for assistance.
The commission depends on the Octoparse plan tier:
|Octoparse Paid Package||Sale Price||Referral Fee Percentage||Program Commission（USD）|
- What is Octoparse?
Octoparse is a modern visual web data extraction software. Both experienced and inexperienced users would find it easy to bulk extract information from websites with it. For most scraping tasks, no coding is needed More details>>
- Does it cost anything to be an Octoparse partner？
No! Signing up and participating as an Octoparse partner is completely free. Plus, there are no minimum sales required to earn a commission.
- Do I need to be an Octoparse user？
We would love it if you used Octoparse yourself, but you are not required to be a user customer to be a part of the Octoparse Affiliate Program.
- How to join Octoparse affiliate program？
- Register an account using your preferred email address on https://www.octoparse.com/signup
- Send us your user name and email address to email@example.com. Our customer support agent will activate your account as an affiliate agent account.
- Upon activation, sign in to your account at http://agent.octoparse.com/login
- Click “Get your general affiliate link”, then click “Create Your Affiliate URL” (Please do not customize the URL).
- You will get a referral link that’s unique to your affiliate account, just like your agent code. Use the provided referral link on your website or other promotional material, and get rewarded for the number of users converted through the referral link. Reach out for any questions!
- What are Octoparse affiliate program policies and agreements？
Usage and Obligations
Affiliates are permitted to use the Octoparse brand and marketing resources available in the Affiliates section of the application. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright, or any other rights to these materials.
The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Octoparse and will never advertise Octoparse directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with Octoparse.
The Affiliate will never represent themselves, Octoparse or their relationship with Octoparse in a false or misleading way.
The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing Octoparse.
Term and Termination
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice.
If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from Octoparse will be paid for any past or future customer transactions.
If Octoparse chooses to terminate the agreement, any balance greater than $25 USD will be paid to the affiliate within 60 days of termination. Balances that are smaller than $25 will be forfeited.
Still have questions？
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away!